Tuesday 17 March 2015

❤ Port Dickson with his family

14-15.3.2015

Have a happy trip with his family to port dickson
even we went there so many time, but we still having fun there

His cute cousin
cutie Jaromie

chok face

taking bath in the sinks
he look so enjoy

how cute he is
they keep cuddle him
i like cuddle him also
bcos he got the baby smell

the beach 

catch him when eve 

so satisfied with it 

making love shape 

the leg pose 

drawing in my sketch journey book
I will bring it when im going trip
draw out the place
and all of the best memories

this is the second time we stay here
its very comfortable to stay
in front got swimming pool
behind can straight away go to the beach
the host also serve all the delicious dish for us

night time we play poker and drink wine
so much of fun 
and a little poodle dog
i know it is cute but im dunno why am i so scared to touch it

at last it is really enjoy to me
can break away the city feel

what am i doing when waiting them packing their baggage

the best memories in my life

after coming back 
we straight went to his cousin house
and he decided bring me to Oh Scooter
his cousin also join us and drive us to there

Mine order
signature coffee
and mint chocolate cake
beside the signature coffee I dunno what name ard
but the place is very nice to chitchat

his cousin capture it
a new try for me
thanks my dear always bookmark all the
 dessert place and bring me there
im so glad to have u 

after dessert and after dinner with his family
we went back and watch movie天眼 together
and overnight together 

next day
after wake up ate our favourite pan mee with him
this pan mee very nice than other!

other time we also spend together watch 天眼again
after dinner he bring me to choose my birthday cake 
at sunway giza there
 thanks him for everything

then we went donuts paktor 
he not really like to eat cake
but he always accompany me to have it

always talk all my stress to him
he will give me all the solutions also
thanks my dear 
you helped me a lot :')

keep fighting for our future
even we are not rich
but we are enjoying the life time

Waiting for the next trip to redang❤
lovelowforever.

2 comments: